Tekrocid T1 - Detergents and disinfectants for the stable
- Bactericidal, fungicidal, sporocidal and virucidal.
- Long-term effect after drying (biocide or biostatic).
- Effective in hard water, under organic loading, on any kind of surface, at low and high temperatures.
- Officially certified under the conditions of the stable (DEFRA), also against very resistant pathogens Circovirus, Rotaviruses, Herpesviruses, avian flu virus, Leptospira spp., Salmonella spp., mould spores).
- Non-toxic and non-irritant for humans and animals.
- Non-abrasive and non-corrosive (equipment and material are safe).
- Completely biodegradable.
- Stable and safe for storage.
- Simple dilution and verifiable in all stages of application.
- Economical after dilution (price per 1 m2).
Tekrocid T2 – Individual disinfection programmes
Introduce the Tekrocid T2 individual disinfection programme with HACCP critical control points on your farm.
The Tecrocid T2 disinfection programme is a method of hygienic rules for the farm. When rearing farm animals, there are procedures for cleaning and hygiene to follow which define the exact steps and duties of the responsible people. High performance, correct rearing practices and healthy animals are achievable only under a perfectly controlled strategy which includes the highest hygienic standards to minimise any contamination.
- For all types of livestock.
- Long-term reduction in infection to a tolerable level.
- Programme of mastitis control, reduction of somatic cells.
- Introduction of HACCP – disinfection programme.
Tekrocid T3 – Programme of farm protection
- System for protecting the health of farm animals against diseases.
- Control over the transfer of microorganisms in livestock.
- Guaranteed programmatic increasing of the profitability of the herd.
- Development of a veterinary protection zone or even a "black and white" zone.